Ventilation system with heat recovery and alternating flow BSK ZEPHYR, Wi-Fi control
BSK ZEPHYR Decentralized ventilation system with heat recovery and built-in Wi-Fi control
The decentralized ventilation system with heat recovery BSK Zephyr is a ventilation solution designed for rooms that do not allow for a pipe route infrastructure.
The advantages of the BSK Zephyr decentralized ventilation system are:
- It is easy and quick to install;
- Heat recovery efficiency up to 90%;
- Humidity sensor, operation depending on humidity;
- Silent operation, sound isolation and motor vibration isolation;
- High energy efficiency;
- Very low energy consumption – 6.3W;
- Pre-installed Wi-Fi module and remote control.
BSK Zephyr recovers the heat of the stale air evacuated from the premises using a ceramic heat accumulator and a fan that works in both directions, in alternate cycles of 70 seconds each in which it extracts and introduces air into the room.
Cycle I: The warm stale air is removed from the room by passing through the ceramic heat accumulator. As a result, the hot air heats and moistens the battery, transferring up to 90% of its thermal energy. As the ceramic heat recovery heats up, the fan switches to automatic power mode.
Cycle II: The fresh air from outside, filtered of dust, microbes, allergens or pollutants, passes through the ceramic heat accumulator, a process during which it absorbs humidity and takes on thermal energy at a temperature close to that of the room. Within 70 seconds, as the battery temperature drops, the fan switches to exhaust mode and the duty cycle resumes. The ventilation system with heat recovery changes its operation mode between fresh air intake and stale air exhaust every 70 seconds, and the heat recovery efficiency can thus reach up to 90%.
BSK Zephyr works in three different modes:
- Supplying the room with fresh air brought from outside;
- Evacuation of stale air from the interior;
- Energy efficient heat recovery ventilation.
Association of BSK Zephyr heat recuperators by ventilation zones
An important advantage of the BSK Zephyr ventilation systems is that they can achieve continuous ventilation and exhaust simultaneously with the creation of air currents inside the premises, which optimizes the ventilation efficiency. BSK Zephyr heat recuperators contain an integrated Wi-Fi module that makes it possible to pair them for ventilation by zones. If the fans are associated then they can work in parallel or in reverse, depending on the desired configuration.
The remote control monitoring of the BSK Zephyr heat recovery unit considers the control of the device in all the ways below:
- Night mode for completely silent operation;
- Ventilation in 3 different modes: air intake, air exhaust and reversible mode for default operation with heat recovery;
- Setting operating speeds: the recuperator has 4 speed levels including Silent mode;
- Humidity monitoring mode: 3 levels of monitoring so that when a certain level of humidity is reached, the device enters evacuation mode to remove excess humidity.
In the wall
|HEAT RECOVERY EFFICIENCY
|HEAT EXCHANGE MATERIAL
1.2 / 1.6 / 3.5 / 6.3 W
3.6 / 10.6 / 19.2 / 27.3 dB
Night mode / I / II / III